WINE CLUB Policies
- All shipments require the signature of an adult who is at least 21 years of age for delivery; whenever possible, we recommend using a business address.
- For Wine Club shipments, please notify us two weeks prior to the first of any shipment month to update your account, change your address or cancel your membership.
- Misdirected shipments and delivery difficulties may result in additional shipping charges which will be billed to the member.
- Inclusive shipping not available for Alaska, Hawaii, or expedited shipping.
- If weather conditions are unfavorable for shipping wine (extreme heat or cold anywhere along the way between us and you), we will hold your order until the weather improves. In any case, we'll let you know what's happening and when to expect your wine. We want to ensure that every wine we send is received in excellent condition. If you have any concerns about your shipment, please contact Brian Shuey immediately at: (805) 937-8110 ext. 101 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By providing account information with any purchase, you authorize Presqu'ile Winery to charge your credit card for the cost of your selection, including any applicable taxes or shipping fees, at the time of each shipment. It is your responsibility to keep your account information current.
- Entering contact or credit card information on our website certifies that you are over 21 and that all information provided is true and accurate.
- Sales tax is charged and remitted according to the rates of the county and state of the order's recipient.
- Presqu'ile wine club membership is ongoing but may be cancelled at any time with written notice after your first year of membership.
- Presqu'ile Winery may modify or cancel club benefits at any time, without notice.